Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days

365 days, a year, that is how long it has been since I thought about posting on this blog.  I feel like I often set myself up for failure with this little piece of my world.  I set lofty goals for myself, I need to have lots of followers, comments or I must find the perfect words to write, but for these next 31 days my goal is just to write.  Some days it might just be a caption to a photo or some song lyrics that made me smile or brought me to tears.  You see this time, these 31 days are going to be for me.  Not some list of things that are unattainable, just simply, to write!  

So let's get this journey started and here is to the next 31 days...

B

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! So excited to read your blog....even if it is just a caption to a picture!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips