Thursday, October 31, 2013

day 31 :: stranger things have happened



If you had told me 31 days ago that I would have actually blogged almost everyday this month, I would have told you that you were insane!  I know me.  I know that I love to dream big in my mind, think about lofty goals and big plans, but that tends to be where they stay.  In my mind, sometimes little steps are made but honestly, nothing really happens. 

The fact that I can say that I did this blog thing for a month is quite an accomplishment. It has taught me that I really can do things that I set my mind too.  Those big dreams that only the Lord and I share and talk about, those things that in my mind are virtually impossible, are possible.  He even promises us that in scripture...

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man that is impossible, but with God all things are possible."  matthew 19:26

I am thankful for this new outlook this month of blogging has given me.  While I understand that I am not the best writer in the world, I have really enjoyed being able to write or type my thoughts and feelings.  It has been a great release for me and something that I am excited to continue.  I have learned that every post doesn't have to be earth shattering or eloquently composed.  But this will be my place to share the song that is on repeat, the recipe that was delicious, the photo that captured that perfect moment, the scripture that is stirring my heart, the ways that the Lord is working in my life.  

So here is to another month of blogging friends, thank you for visiting this little corner of my world!

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips