Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 24, 25, 26 and 27 :: all rolled into one

Please forgive my lack of posting the last couple of days. In all honesty i just forgot and then this weeekend I was living in a land of no internet, better known as my grandmother's house :) 

This weekend I did go visit my family in good ole Rutherford county! The chair was long overdue so it was nice to have 2 low key days of spending time with my family. It was an exciting weekend for our family as my cousin Ty got engaged to his sweet girlfriend Brittany! We are excited to have Brittany join out crazy family. 

I feel particularly lucky to still have 2 of my grandparents still with me, my two spunky grandmothers. This week my sweet sweet Gran will turn 92 on Halloweeen! She is such a dear. Her gentle spirit and kind heart are just 2 of the many qualities I love about her. When I am there visiting I feel like the most special granddaughter, even at 35. She just makes us all feel so special. What a blessing!! 

Enjoy your week friends...I promise to get back in the habit of daily blogging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips