Wednesday, October 23, 2013

day 23 :: these are a few of my favorite things

Kinda felt like the last few posts were a little heavy so today, a lighter post!

Here are a few of my current favorite things...

1.  The TV show "The Blacklist"
Seriously great show, cast is amazing and each episode leaves me guessing what will happen next. Don't worry, it certainly hasn't taken the place of Scandal,  but Blacklist is a close second. 


2.  Pumpkin fluff dip
Oh.my.goodness friends! This tasty treat is a new fall favorite. So light and fluffy and the perfect taste of fall. I made it for my coworkers and it was an instant hit. Not to mention it is super easy!  


3. Fun fall nail polish

This shade by Essie is my current fall fave. It is called "don't sweater it" and is the perfect fall shade with a hint of grey, brown and even a little purple. I have gotten lots of compliments on this color. 

So what are some of your favorite things?? 

2 comments:

  1. Isn't "The Blacklist" fabulous?!?! So good and dark and twisty. But still not quite as good as "Scandal" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people need to stop with the fabulousness of these TV shows! I can barely keep up with Scandal. Maybe I need to get rid of TV and just use Netflix/Hulu. Do you think that would make me watch TV with intention instead of just as constant background noise? (And do I really want to watch TV with intention?!?! Sigh.) You know I'm going to go watch Blacklist now.

    LOVE the nail polish. It is also one of my favs, along with Wet Cement!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips