Monday, October 28, 2013

day 28 :: music for your monday

each monday during this month of blogging, i have been sharing a song that i can't get out of my head, or one that has a message that speaks to my heart or just one of my favorite songs.

today's selection is not a new tune but one that i seem to have on repeat these days.  i am not sure the real message of the song is one that is telling the story of my life right now but the title, just speaks volumes to me.




so john mayer and a little heartbreak warfare.  sometimes i feel like my heart is in a constant state of warfare.  from relationships that make no sense, to things that truly break your heart, to not understanding the current set of circumstances i have been dealt.  everyday is a battle, and i am trying to pick love as the war rages on inside.  what song is speaking to your life?


1 comment:

  1. I swear for the past 2 days I've been hearing 9 to 5 on repeat in my brain, even though I haven't really heard the song in years! LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips