In my weekend recap post, I let you in on one way my friends and I like to celebrate Christmas! We started our Favorite Things Christmas last year and it is so much fun! The concept is simple...think about your favorite things and buy them for your friends so they can enjoy the goodness too! I have given things like K-cups, nail polish, office supplies, music and much more! So for my first giveaway on my blog, I thought I would share some of my favorite things with you, dear readers!
So what is tucked away in this little basket of fun? Just a few of my favorite things! Here is the breakdown of what is included...
1. If you have read this blog, follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you know I LOVE COFFEE! I have a Keurig and enjoy fun K-Cups. These are from Target and are yummy! And coffee has to have a fun mug to go with it!
2. While perusing the Target Dollar Spot last week, I found this cute Valentine tea towel. It will certainly help to spruce up your kitchen for the holiday! And who doesn't love chocolate. These fun little bars are super good!
3. Back in November, I joined some good friends and 100 of my closest Young Life kids for a great weekend at Windy Gap. The group that led worship that weekend was Jenny and Tyler. I think I had heard their music before, but fell in love with their sound, lyrics and heart over that weekend! I simply had to share one of their CDs with you all!
4. One of my absolute favorite things is to receive mail. And while I don't write as many notes as I would like to, I do love cute paper products. And these pens...oh these pens. They are the best!
5. Every girl needs a little pampering! I have always been a Burt's Bees gal, but recently decided to branch out and try some new chapstick! I was not disappointed with this EOS Sweet Mint lip balm. I think you will love it too! And speaking of lip care, the ELF Lip Exfoliator is great for the winter weather! And cheap :) Fun nail polish is a must for any gal! These are two of my favorite colors!
6. Target. Need I say more. I know they have been in a bit of trouble lately, but I sure do love this store! So a little Target GiftCard rounds out the giveaway! Treat yourself to one of your favorite things!
Whew! I am so excited to send this Giveaway Package to one of you readers. Giveaway starts tonight and goes through Friday. I will announce the winner on Saturday! There are 3 simple ways to enter this giveaway! Make sure you leave your name and email address in your comment! Here you go!
1. Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know what your favorite thing from the giveaway is!
2. Follow my blog! On the side bar of the blog is a simple way to follow the blog with your email address!
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! One entry for each! Just leave me a comment letting me know you have shared!
Happy Wednesday friends!