Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday



I am linking up today with these fun gals to share my Five on Friday! Excited to check out some new blogs and see what everyone else is sharing today!

O N E
While taking my weekly daily trip to Target today I was shocked to see this little end cap in the Valentine Section.  

I absolutely love these little pieces of heaven.  Reese eggs are where it all started before the hearts and trees and pumpkins and I love these things!  It took a bunch of will power to not grab up a six pack and put it in my cart.  I will have to indulge sometime soon!  :)


T W O
A few weeks ago I saw these really cool bracelets on Instagram and knew I must have some!  They came in the mail and I LOVE them.  You need to check out Antebellum Baubles on Esty!  Beautiful pieces!  



T H R E E
Monday we celebrated the life of an amazing man in our nations history.  I was reading some articles about Martin Luther King Jr and came across this quote and I think it speaks volumes.  I hope I can live my life spreading more love!




F O U R



I am loving season 4 of this show.  The episode 2 weeks ago was a difficult one to watch but I am just loving how some of the character's stories are being developed.  I kinda think I want to live in Downton.  Have you taken the Buzzfeed quiz to find out what character you are?  I took it and was Mr. Carson.  Who are you?

F I V E

I am really trying hard to eat less junk and eat more healthy choices.  One of the hardest things for me though are snacks.  I love to snack. What are some of your favorite healthy snacks?  I would love some yummy suggestions!  


Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips