Linking up with the lovely Meagan over at Beautiful Things to share some Thursday Thoughts! If you are visiting from the link up or even if you have been reading for a while (aka, my mom), don't forget to leave a comment! This blogger LOVES comments!
* the blog needed a little makeover! Did you notice? I am in love with the calming colors, it kinda makes me want to be at the beach. There are still somethings I would like to fix, but overall I am pretty pleased with it!
* the meal I ate on Tuesday evening was my favorite meal of all times. While you might have been munching on St. Patrick's Day treats, I was devouring country ham wontons, Appalachian egg rolls stuffed with pulled pork, the most amazing fried okra and warm pimento cheese. Friends, I can't even explain how amazing it was! And to top it off they had one of my favorite beers on tap, Son of a Peach. It was just a magical dining experience and to top it off I got to share it with a dear friend! If you live in the Asheville area, Charlotte, Greenville, etc you must try Tupelo Honey! One of my favorites!
* Spring Break needs to hurry on up! I don't have plans for any major trips but am so excited some dear friends are coming to visit! Just really ready for a break!
* I could be on the amazing race. I have been watching some old seasons and really think this would be one reality show I might be good at! And this most current season has Jonathan Knight from NKOTB! Are you watching?
* if you haven't listened to All Sons & Daughters you are really missing out. This past Tuesday evening after that amazing meal, my friend Christen and I went to a beautiful church in downtown Charlotte to worship with these guys. I was a mess at the beautiful picture of the body of Christ. And the simple words of the songs they shared...so thankful for the love and faithfulness of God.
* it might be a bit of a problem when you can down an entire bag of jelly beans in 2 days?
* I am beyond excited for my sweet goddaughter who will be in a play these next two weekends. I am so proud of her for taking a risk in trying out and for sticking with this! She is a natural on the stage, so proud!
Have a great Thursday friends!