Tuesday, March 31, 2015

april goals

I figure I am more likely to follow through with some goals I have for this month if I post them here!  You guys can hold me accountable...right?  Then at the end of April I can update you on how my progress was the these goals.  I am trying to include one goal that is health or wellness to try to get back in those healthy habits I have been neglecting!   So here are my goals for April!

 {one} Have two friends over for dinner
This past month I had a sweet couple over for dinner and I loved it!  I made it super easy on myself and ordered pizza for dinner and made salad and dessert.  What I loved most about it was being able to get to know them better and share in conversation.  I really do love having people over to my house so I want to be more intentional about that.  My goal will be to have one friend/couple that I know well over and then one that I might want to get to know better.  

{two} Donate at least 1 bag of clothes
My mom tells me all the time that it is a sin to have as many clothes as I do, and even though I want to argue with her about it, she is probably right!  I have way too many clothes.  And since I have an older house the closet situation isn't the greatest either so that is a double whammy!  I figured this would be a good time to get rid of some things as I will be switching out the closets this month.  I have no doubt I can probably get rid of more than 1  bag!

{three} Read 2 books (one fiction/one non fiction)
I shared yesterday the book I am excited about starting this month, Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty.  That will be my fiction pick I think.  And as for the non fiction selection, I am not sure!  Any suggestions friends?  I am really trying to get out of the habit of going to sleep with the TV on and instead reading before bed.

{four} Send at least 1 card per week
Snail Mail is one of my very favorite things.  Everyday I am so excited to get home and see if there is something besides bills and junk mail tucked in the stack of mail on my floor!  There is just something special about getting a card or letter in the mail.  And I also love cute stationery.  I am excited to send one card a week to some of my sweet friends.  Wanna get some fun mail this month?  Leave me your address in the comments! :)

{five}  Exercise at least 3 times a week
The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer and I need to be spending more time outside.  My neighborhood is perfect for walking, so really I have no excuse.  I gotta get my rear in gear.  Along with walking, I need to get back in the habit of drinking water.  This month I am going to try to focus on some healthy habits.  It really does make me feel better!

What are your goals for April?  Check back at the end of the month to see how I did!  Have a great Tuesday friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips