Friday, March 27, 2015

friday favorites

Anyone else feel like this week has been the longest week ever?  I am so very thankful that today is Friday! 
Linking up with all kinds of fun people today to share some Friday Favorites! 



{one} 
I think I am going to bite the bullet and order these fun Kate Spade earrings.  They are 25% off right now at Nordstrom and I think I really love them.  The big question is, what color?  It's funny that I would even think about ordering earrings because up until about a year ago, I never wore them!   I thought they looks stupid on me. So friends...what color would you order? 


{two}
This week it was such a treat to have my sweet friend Erin and her husband Justin over for dinner.  I was not the best hostess because I ordered Mellow Mushroom instead of cooking, but I gave myself some grace for that.  It was more about the great company, laughs and conversation than it was the food.  I did whip up a super simple dessert for us to enjoy though.  Can't go wrong with angel food cake, strawberries and whipped cream!  I love having people over to my house so I am going to make that a goal for the next few months!  So be on the lookout friends, an invite might be coming your way! :)



{three}
March Madness is in full swing and it has been madness for sure!  I was so excited to fill out my bracket and was certain I would be the winner in my small little bracket contest.  Well friends, that is a big ole no!  Look at all that red!


The East is killing me!  Fingers crossed for Duke win tonight against Utah!  How does your bracket look?

{four}
This weekend we will celebrate my Mamaw's 88th birthday!  I am so blessed by this spunky and loving woman.  She has such a generous heart and has taught me so much!  Excited to celebrate with the family!  And doesn't she look great for 88?  


{five}
Easter is one of my favorite times of year and I have been meditating a lot on this thought this Easter season.  So thankful that God continues to make things new.  



Have a great weekend friends!  



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! I love those earrings, that color is so fun! That Easter printable is beautiful, it reminds me of the song 'Made New' such a good one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips