Friday, March 13, 2015

five favorites on friday

Linking up with some lovely ladies to share some Friday Favorities!  It really is one of my favorite blogging days!



{one}
Last night due to the encouragement of my bestie I went back to the gym after a loooooong hiatus!  We went to the Zumba class and man I am feeling it today!  It's a good feeling though and I am hoping to get back on the wagon!  


{two}
I love chalkboards!  And adding that with fonting, I am in my happy place.  I am considering making some birthday chalkboards that moms can fill in each year with some of their kiddos stats, favorites and other fun info.  What do you think moms?  Would this be something that interests you?  I would fill in all the labels, name and decorations and then you can fill in the specific details each year.  Kinda like this example...(this is not one I have done, by the way)
Would love to hear your thoughts? 



{three}
Yesterday on the blog I shared a post that I co wrote with a sweet friend of mine.  We really had a blast at Epcot on our little adventure!  Our favorite thing was going to each country and finding a hat that represented that country.  Gosh, it was so much fun.  Here is my favorite picture from that trip! Love having friends who are up for adventures!




{four}
Has anyone watched the new Netflix showUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?  I am anxious to watch it and am a huge fan of the actress Ellie Kemper after her performance in Bridesmaids.  I have seen some good reviews on a few blogs, but would love to know if you have watched!  

{five}
Cheers it is the weekend!

Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, my computer is not being my friend at the moment!

Enjoy the weekend friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips