Wednesday, March 11, 2015

By the numbers

Today I am going to try something a little different on the blog!  After reading this post  on Eat Drink & Be Mary's blog, I thought this would be a great post to do!  So today will be a get to know you type post, except my life in numbers!  


14
 years I have answered to Ms. Simpson in the classroom



1, 144
posts on Instagram, yes I know it might be a problem (and if you aren't following me, you should be!)


82, 830
(approx) miles I have traveled while traveling to South Africa 3 different times



10
years separate me and my little brother Zach



4
average number of times I hit the snooze button each morning. 


6
years I had braces on my teeth


5
times I have seen NKOTB in concert as an adult


5
season of Friends I am currently watching



1
tattoo on my foot (plans for another soon)


1,000
number of Starburst jelly beans I could eat in one sitting


What else would you like to know about me by the numbers?  
Hope you enjoyed this post friends!  Have a great rest of the week!






1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute post idea! Definitely might have to borrow the idea ;) Oh and don't worry, I hit snooze at least five times every morning! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips