Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday

TGIF friends!  After a few weeks of snow days and work days I have not had to work a full week so this week has worn me out!  Looking forward to a great weekend!



Linking up today with lots of fabulous gals for some Friday Favorites!  Check out April and Christina  for 5 on Friday.  Head over to Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites.  And for oh hey Friday check out September Farm and the Farmer's Wife


{one}
Last weekend I had a little getaway to my hometown Asheville.  I love being a tourist in my own town, always fun to stay new places and act like its a new town to explore!  We stayed at the Grand Bohemian which is located near the Biltmore Estate.  And friends, it was fabulous ! I highly recommend it!  The attention to detail in the room and throughout the whole hotel made it a wonderful experience!  


And we ate at Ruth's Chris which is one of my favorites.  The Coconut Ginger Martini, was to die for!  

{two}
This weekend we will be celebrating the greatest rivalry in college basketball...Duke/Carolina!  My family has always been die hard Duke fans so I am pretty excited to cheer on the Blue Devils in their final game of the regular season with some of my best friends.  There really is nothing like college hoops in NC!  Can't wait for March Madness and to fill out those brackets!  Do you have any fun traditions with March Madness?  


{three}
My sweet Momma Suz has been visiting this week and it has been so fun to have her here.  I love when my mom comes to visit.  She makes me laugh so much and always goes above and beyond to do things for me.  This week she tackled my laundry and cleaning my bathroom.  I seriously don't know what I would do without her. She is my biggest fan and best friend!  I might just keep her around!



{four}
My amazing friend Breeze and I are working on a blog post together that we are going to put up next week.  It's all about friends!  I am excited for you all to read this post and hopefully get some encouragement about how to nurture and maintain great girlfriends!  I am beyond blessed with the absolute best friends in the world!  Can't imagine life without them!


{five}
So glad I took April's advice and checked out the Javie flats on Amazon last week!  I am in love!  They are so comfy and look great with skinny jeans and I can picture them with maxi skirts or yoga pants!  These navy polka dotted ones found their way to my house last week in 2 days thanks to Amazon prime and were a great deal!  You should check them out ladies, they are still on sale!




Have a great weekend friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips