Thursday, April 2, 2015

thursday thoughts

It's Thursday, which is technically my Friday and the beginning on Spring Break!  Woohoo!  

Linking up with Meagan at Beautiful Things and Natalie at East Coast Chic to share some random Thursday Thoughts!



I'm thinking...

* Spring Break could not come at a more perfect time.  You know when you were in college and you lived with those people day in and day out, you needed a break from them.  Well, teaching school is kinda the same.  We (meaning kids and teacher) need a break from each other!  

* I am excited to have some friends come visit over spring break and am excited to show them a little bit of NC!  

* making Easter Baskets is fun!  Filling eggs with candy, finding special treats, it is a good time! 

* today is World Autism Awareness Day and I am wearing blue in support!  1 in 8 children will be diagnosed with Autism.  Check out this link if you would like more info....

* Chobani salted caramel crunch yogurt with  hazelnuts, pretzels and chocolate chips is amazing!  It's been my lunch a couple times this week!  yummo! 

the story of the resurrection and the sacrifice made during this holy week will always overwhelm me.  I am so thankful for a Savior who took on my punishment to pardon me and make me free.  It really is too miraculous for words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips