Well, it's Thursday, so it is time to share all the random thoughts! Hope you friends are having a great week!
* sharing your heart on your blog can be a little intimidating, but good for the soul.
* the last month at the schoolhouse is CRAZY...that is really the only word to describe it. But I am trying to hold on, because summer is coming!
* knowing that this weekend I get to meet up with one of my besties for breakfast and some shopping makes this long week worth it...
* making goals for April was good in theory, but I failed miserably. The temptation is to not set any for May, but I am going to accept my failure and try again. That's the adult thing to do right?
* that I want to take a fun adventure for my birthday this year...NYC? Beach? Something....
* the last of my Easter candy is almost gone, does anyone else love those Sweettart Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies? I am addicted!
* being loved and cared for is a good feeling.
* you are braver than you think you are, so take a risk!
Happy Thursday friends! Hope your week has been treating you well!
Linking up with Meagan and Kristin.