Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

Do you love music as much as I do?  I mean, when I say I love music, I really mean it.  My iTunes account ranges from anything from classical to rap and everything in between.  Music speaks to my heart, takes me back to certain places, reminds me of some of my favorite people and is involved in many of my all time favorite memories.  I think on the blog I will dedicate Tuesdays to music.  I will share favorite lyrics, favorite albums, new songs, etc.  


Here is a song I am currently very obsessed with.  It is not a new song.  But came up when my iTunes play list was on shuffle.  Alison Krauss is one of the most talented musicians.  I have had the chance to see her in concert twice and have been blown away by her talent each time.  And not to mention, she say behind me at church once when I was visiting some friends in Nashville.  I am pretty sure that puts us on a first name basis!  I love this song and hope it will make you smile on this chilly Tuesday evening!




What song are you obsessed with right now?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips