Wednesday, October 8, 2014

31 Days of My Favorite Things: Day 8 Fall Snacks

Fall is finally here.  Well except for these next few days were the temps will be back up in the 80s...but really Fall is here!  I love pumpkins and mums and decorating with burlap.  As you saw from a previous post, grabbing a caramel apple spice from Starbucks is also one of my favorite fall treats.  Won't be long til I can get my cozy sweaters out and start wearing boots.  Yep friends fall is a good thing!  

One of my other favorite things about fall is the flavors.  Pumpkin spice and caramel apple sugar babies just to name a few.  I thought today though I would share with you my very favorite fall snack.  This simple mixture changed my life a few years ago when some friends of mine hosted a first day of fall party.  Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that this combination would be so tasty.   I give you...Candy Corn and Peanuts.  I wish I could come up with a cute name for this little piece of heaven, however I cannot. 


I have always been a sucker for salty and sweet snacks and this is the perfect combination.  The key to making the best Candy Corn and Peanut mix is to make it yourself.  Brachs tried to get clever and make a pre-made mix, but don't be fooled, it is nowhere as good as mixing it up yourself.  Friends, trust me on this one, your life will forever be changed.


Candy Corn and Peanuts

Ingredients:
- one bag of Brachs Candy Corn
- one container of salted peanuts

Pour in equal amounts of Candy Corn and Peanuts into a super cute container.  Shake and enjoy!

Hope this brings a little sweetness to your fall days!  Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to put off "making" this deliciousness because I know once I mix up the first batch, it's over.....

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips