Sunday, October 12, 2014

31 Days of my Favorite Things: Day 11 Easy Pumpkin Dip

Tis the season for all things pumpkin, who agrees?  With the start of fall, pumpkin becomes the flavor of choice.  While I am not a huge fan of the PSL from Starbucks, I know that is shocking, I am a fan of the pumpkin flavor!  I have noticed all kinds of friends posting pictures from recent trips to Trader Joes with lots of pumpkin goodies...poptarts, yogurt, bagels.  I might need to make a trip myself.

Here is a super easy pumpkin dip recipe that is sure to be a hit at any gathering this fall!  It really showcases the season's favorite flavor!


Pumpkin Dip


Ingredients:

{1} 15 oz can of pumpkin
{1} 5 oz box of vanilla pudding- just the powder don't make the pudding
{1} 16 oz container of cool whip
{1/2 tblsp} pumpkin pie spice
{1/2 tblsp} cinnamon

Directions:

1.  Mix pumpkin, pudding mix, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together, by hand, in a very large bowl.
2.  Chill for several hours before serving.
3.  Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers or ginger snaps

To add a little more fall fun, carve out a small pumpkin and serve your dip in that.




1 comment:

 
Blogging tips