Monday, October 20, 2014

31 days of My Favorite Things: Day 15 Free Fall To Fly (a repost)

Well, I should have known it would happen.  I knew I would get behind on my posts for the 31 day writing challenge.  My weekends have been so busy that I find myself not being able to carve out some time for writing everyday.  I committed to this challenge, so I will find a way to catch up.   I hope you all will stick with me as I overwhelm you with blog posts tonight!

Remember that app I told you about in my post about my favorite apps, TimeHop?  It is such a great way to be reminded of what you were up to a year ago, 2 years ago even 5 years ago!  I simply love it. A few days ago Time Hop reminded me of a blog post that I had posted last year during this very challenge.  It was one of my very favorite posts, so I thought I would repost it here.

This post was vulnerable, it was raw and it centered around one of my favorite books, Freefall to Fly by Rebekah Lyons.  Have you read this treasure?  If not, I can't recommend it enough.  Sometimes you read a book that just meets you right where you are and challenges your mind and encourages your spirit.  Sometimes you read a book that says all the things you have been wanting to shout from the rooftops but didn't have the courage to say.  And this book did that for me.

This post I wrote on October 17th, 2013 was a response to my time reading Freefall to Fly and really has been one of my favorite blog posts.   I would love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips