Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Refrigerator Door Makeover

Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the clutter on your refrigerator?  I am sure that is probably just me.  And normally, I am not opposed to clutter, you should see the rest of my house.  





Remember when my mom came and we cleaned and purged, well that weekend I was just over all the magnets, pictures etc that were on my fridge.  So I took all the stuff off and was left with a clean slate!  


And it stayed that was for a few weeks.  I just wasn't sure what I wanted to add that was purposeful, functional and of course, cute!  Luckily, my dear friend Sarai gave me a gift for Christmas that fit all three of those categories so I decided to include the frame she gave me for this refrigerator door makeover!


So cute right?  i just attached some magnets to the back of the frame with my handy dandy hot glue gun and there you have it!  I decided I would use this cute frame as my grocery list.  Love that you can write directly on the frame with a dry erase marker!



I wasn't exactly sure what else I wanted to add to but I certainly didn't want it to become the cluttered mess it was before!  I looked through my craft nook and found 3 5x7 black frames that I knew would be perfect to add to the door!  Looking through all my scrapbook paper I found some cute things to add to the frames make them super cute! Y'all this was so simple, just cute the scrapbook paper to fit the frame, hot glue some magnets on the back and you are done!  Not to mention this was such a cheap makeover!  Chances are you have all the supplies you need around your house!  



I decided to use the top frame for a bible verse I would like to focus on for the week!  Love that every time I head to the fridge I can be reminded of some truth!  The middle frame is home to this sweet little print that says "It's an amazing ride".  And isn't that so true!  And the third frame, well I will save that one for another blog post!  

Here is a close up of the middle frame!  Don't you love that cute little bicycle print?


So in about 15 minutes I transformed my refrigerator door into a cute, functional space!  I am really excited about it!





Have a great week friends!  I am loving this sunshine!  Yay, Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips