Friday, April 25, 2014

Five on Friday




Linking up with the Five on Friday ladies today!  I am currently in Hotlanta on a little family road trip and enjoying being with family this last weekend of Spring Break!  Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!

{o n e }

How in the world is Spring Break almost over?  I would have loved to have been in the sand and sun but have actually really enjoyed a low key break at home.  One of the big reasons it has been low key is that I am working on my National Board renewals this year and of course I put it off til the last minute! Any readers out there been through the renewal process?  I know I have been stressing about it a little more than I am should and have actually gotten quite a bit completed this week!  May 16th is D Day! :)




{ t w o }

On the way down to Atlanta yesterday, the girls in the car were discussing my current shoe obsession...Jack Rogers.  I need want a pair in the worst way!   The only thing holding me back of course is the price tag.  My very wise Mamaw reminded me that paying for quality is a better investment than buying 5 pair of cheap sandals that will be worn out by the end of the season. So, I think I might take the plunge!  I love these neutral ones, and hope that today we are able to head out for some shopping because a little bird told me that they are 25% off at Saks today! :) 



{ t h r e e }

The whole reason we are here in Atlanta this weekend is to spend time with my super cute little cousin Billy Mac.  Last night we were able to watch him play baseball and it was so much fun being at the field.  Reminds me of the many summers I spent at East Asheville Ball fields with my friends, getting a suicide at the concession stand and playing in the creek.  Great memories for sure!  I am so proud of Billy Mac!  He is an amazing little guy!


{ f o u r }

Next week I am heading out on a trip to California and I am so excited!  I am flying a new airline, Southwest.  Anyone have tips for flying Southwest or for travel in general?  I am looking at possibly getting a new crossbody bag to make travel a bit easier.  I really love this one!  



{ f i v e }

Really loving this quote right now!  A simple message but a choice I have to make everyday!  How will you make today great?



Have a great weekend friends!




1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Jack Rogers (?!) BUT, we almost always fly Southwest, cheapskates that we are.:) My tip is to try and get there early and pay attention so you can be among the first in your boarding group. I get nervous in the back of a plane, so this is important to me. Can't believe how big Billy Mac is! Hope you enjoy all of your fun adventures.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips