Friday, February 6, 2015

5 on Friday

TGIF friends!  So very thankful for the weekend and super excited about some fun plans!


Excited to be linking up with April and Christina for 5 on Friday!



::one::  Girls Night and  Book Club

This week I was so thrilled to meet up with some super fun gals for a little girls night out!  Nothing like good Mexican food, margaritas and plenty of laughter to make the week a little happier!  We even got a little crazy and made our way to Target to walk the aisles!  The most exciting thing we decided while in Target was to start a Book Club!  And yep, we picked our book right there!




Here is our book for the first month!  I am pretty excited about this and can't wait to catch up with these gals next month!  I am not sure if we will really discuss the book but I am confident there will be yummy food, lots of wine and laughs!  


::two::  Wicked Weekend

It's no secret that I love musicals!  And Wicked is certainly on the top of my list as one of my favorites.  I might have seen it a million time or two and each time I am brought to tears by the music and the story!  It's a tradition for a few of my friends and I to go see it anytime it is close by and so this weekend we are traveling to Greenville to share in a little Wicked fun!  This time will be extra special because I am taking Momma Suz with me and this will be her first time seeing it!  Can't wait to see her reaction!  Can't wait for One Short Day in the Emerald City!  



::three::  New Music
Drew Holcomb, one of my favorite singers released a new album this week called Medicine!  Friends, I highly recommend it!  I love his sound and this album is a perfect choice for a chill evening at home.  And his wife Ellie is pretty amazing too!  
Here is one of my favorite songs on the album, American Beauty.  Enjoy! 




::four::  FitBit

To FitBit or not to FitBit that is the question these days friends?  I have been using MyFitnessPal to track my calories and have seen some success.  Now I am thinking I would like to have some instant motivation and think the FitBit might be a good choice.  Do you have one?  Do you love it?  I would love to hear your thoughts friends.  Right now I am leaning toward yes, so help me decide!  




::five::  Be Still

Over MLK weekend, I was blessed with the opportunity to serve on a team leading a retreat in Asheville.  This verse kinda became our theme, and since then has been one I have kept close!  So thankful for these promises! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips