Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wise Words for Wednesday

Nothing like a little alliteration to get this blog post started out right!  I love to Instagram!  No question about it, in fact you can see all my Instagram gems on the sidebar of the blog!  And if you don't follow me, well you should do that!  Every Wednesday you will see all kinds of Instagrammers adding this hashtag to their photos...#wcw.  Well instead of Woman Crush Wednesday, I am going to start Wise Words Wednesday here on the blog.

I love quotes and other people's words. They inspire me, cause me to reflect and ponder.  So each Wednesday I am going to share a few of my favorite quotes with you!  Would love if you joined me on your blog by sharing some of your favorite words too!

It just so happens that my quotes from this week come from some of my favorite books.  Such truth in these words!  












What are your wise words for this Wednesday?  Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites is "Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice."
    But also dealing with cupcakes all the time and justifying feeding them to folks... "When you lick the icing off a cupcake it becomes a muffin. And muffins are healthy. You're welcome! ��"

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips