Saturday, March 5, 2011

Days of Lists...Day 4

Excited does not begin to describe how I feel about this list. Music has always been a super important part of my life. It evokes emotion, takes me back in time, and brings me closer to the heart of God. In all reality, I could probably list 100's of songs for this challenge, but i am going to stick with some of my current favorites. Enjoy friends!

Today's Playlist...
- beautiful things- gungor

- shadowfeet- brooke fraser

- everything's right- matt wertz

- you and me- dave matthews

- skeleton bones and how he loves- john mark mccmillan (who i will be seeing in concert this week!)

- falling- the civil wars

- divine romance- phil wickham

- one word- shane and shane

- fire fall down- hillsong

- all i need is you- hillsong

- all i need- jj heller

and my current obsession....

- mumford and sons

- the avett brothers

check out these videos to get a little taste of mumford and avetts...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips