Monday, March 7, 2011

day of lists...day 7

today is a list of blog goals. as much as i would love to become "blog famous" , i am also realistic. i know that will probably never happen. heck, i don't even know how many of my friends really read this thing. but here are a few goals i have for myself and my little corner of the blog world.

blog goals...

- be a consistent blogger (not my strength)

- design a new banner and redo my blog design

- find a few more followers

- be more transparent on my blog, in hopes that it blesses someone else's journey. never wanted this to be a laundry list of the things i do each day.

- catch up on google reader...hahaha!

what are you goals friends???

happy monday!
brooke

1 comment:

  1. I read!! :) Glad you are back to blogging, friend. Makes me want to get back to it. I need to start my home renovation series, but somehow I think I need to be finished with the actual home first! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips