Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today I am thankful...thankful for a mom who is not only my mom, but my best friend, my biggest fan, my encourager and strength.




And as my heart swells with thankfulness for this blessing in my life, my heart also longs for a time when I can celebrate mother's day not as a daughter but as a mom. Like so many little girls, it has been the desire of my heart for a long time to be a mom. While I still wait patiently for this amazing gift, I have to be also be thankful for the children I get to be "mom" to each and everyday! I have been blessed to be teacher, Madrina, Auntie to some of the most beautiful and amazing children and for this I am thankful. So although I do not hold the title of mom just yet, I am slowly coming to realize that in my own little way, I have been mom to some!










 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We love Mama Suz too and you, Auntie Brooke, are a God send to us all and so many others! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips