Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tagged



I was tagged by my dear friend Katrina , with this sweet blog award! The rules of this award are simple, I must share with you 6 random things about myself. 6 random things that you might not know about me. This might prove to be a little difficult, but here goes...

1. I had not tried Thai food until a few months ago. On my birthday this past August, my friend Anna took me to a yummy Thai restuarant and I really enjoyed it! I even got to share a yummy Thai dinner with some of my students a few weeks ago.

2. I love to experience live music. One of my favorite things to do is support local bands and venues. The first concert I remember attending was the Randy Travis show at the Asheville Civic Center. It was an amazing show and the evening was made complete with my very own I've Been Digging Up Bones with Randy Travis t-shirt. Although this is the first concert I remember, my mom tells me I lived it up at the Barry Manilow show in my stroller.

3. I have filed 3 workers comp reports since getting my teaching job. Clumsy might be a word to describe me....if it weren't for those silly scissors, holes in the ground and climbing on tables I would be fine!

4. I love to travel and am anxious to see parts of the world I have never seen. After talking with my dear friend Beth today, I am super anxious to get to South Africa and love on the babies she works with at the Door of Hope. I am in awe of all the beautiful places that are around the world and would love to visit more of them.

5. Just like my friend Sarai, I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up.

6. I secretly would love to take Ballroom Dance lessons.

And now, I would love to hear from some of you...

Amanda - my funny, Glee-loving, kindred spirit friend

Jayme - a dear friend and co-worker...you bring a smile to my face

Christal - a college pal and amazing mom to little Cooper

Megan - a far away friend who is an amazing teacher and person

Erica - a friend with a heart for children's ministry and a heart for Jesus

Kristi - amazing mom to Isabella and Ivy and amazing friend to me

1 comment:

  1. Missing you, my friend. Pick up a special from Sonic and I've got some Cosby... :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips