Don't adjust your computer screen...this is an official post! I am so sorry for being MIA for several months. I could go into what has been going on in my heart and head, but I don't think that it is necessary. What does matter is I am BACK and excited about blogging again.
So my dear friend Sarai has issued a blogging challenge for the month of November. You should check out her blog for more info. Basically she has asked us to try to be more grateful people...so each Thursday for this month, we are going to try to blog about 10 things we are thankful for. So if you have a blog...give it a try. If you don't have a blog, jot it down in your journal or even leave it as a comment on this post! We have much to be thankful for...so let's share!
Today I am thankful for...(in no particular order)
- my momma, she is such a shining example of what is means to truly put others before yourself. She is such an amazing person! Love you mom!
- Sonic Happy Hour
- The promise of Philippians 1:6 God has started a good work in me and will be faithful to complete it!
- Finally finding a church where I feel like I fit...still working on it a little, but I can see how God is drawing me into this community of believers
- my job
- The beautiful fall weather
- The new Shane and Shane CD
- Getting to spend time with some amazing girls on Tuesday night discussing how Jesus completes us
- jeans on Fridays
- my grandparents
It is so easy to focus on all the things we do not have, but we have been blessed beyond measure. So take a little time and share those things that you are thankful for today!
1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.