Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday


Linking up today with the blogs listed above for Five on Friday!  Feeling pretty random today, so enjoy friends!  Don't know about you but I am so very thankful that it is Friday...wasn't sure we would ever get to the weekend!  This working a whole week thing is for the birds! :)


{O N E}
I love music.  I love good music.  I love new music.  This week, Ellie Holcomb knocked it out of the park with her new release, As Sure As The Sun.  This album is fantastic friends. I love the lyrics, the message and the heart behind this album.  I would suggest you do yourselves a favor and pick this one up!  I promise you won't regret it.

Here is a little sneak peak at one of my favorites from the album, Marvelous Light.  Enjoy!


{T W O}
Netflix.  Oh, Netflix.  Last week during the Snowmageddon 2014 I was able to spend quite a bit of quality time with my couch and Netflix.  I finished up watching The Following, which I can only watch during the daytime hours.  I then moved on to House of Cards and was instantly hooked!  What a great show!  And it was a convenient time to watch as Season 2 was just released last week.  What are your favorite Netflix shows?



{T H R E E}


I have always struggled with consistently reading my bible and taking time out of my day to really spend in the scriptures.  I was able to watch some of the IF:gathering online and was immediately drawn to the speakers, worship and heart of the gathering.  After the weekend conference, Jennie Allen, the founder of IF wanted to equip women by digging into the scripture together.  I have loved getting daily reminders in my email with scripture, prompts for journaling and a reflective video.  I would highly recommend you check IF:EQUIP out friends.  I am also so excited about IF:Table that will be starting in March, a chance for women to gather around the table to discuss life, relationships, faith and build community!

{F O U R}

Just really thankful for friends this week.  Especially friends who know what encourages you and how to love you well.  Those kinds of friends are few and far between.  I feel pretty blessed to have some amazing women in my life.



{F I V E}

Next week is going to be an exciting one on the blog and I am so excited!  Friends, I have a guest blogger on Monday who is going to blow you away with her thoughts..you aren't going to want to miss it.  And I am thinking it might be time for another giveaway...what do you think?  


Have a great weekend friends!  I am looking forward to a calm and restful weekend!  What's going on in your world this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips