Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Recap

Christmas day was spent at Matt and Billy Mac's house...what fun to watch Billy Mac open presents and get so excited about Christmas. Santa was super good to him...a new Cars bike, a Carolina football uniform and lots and lots of other fun stuff. Family time was so precious this year...
We even brought Gran over to celebrate with us. I loved having her there and I think she enjoyed being able to share some good time with Mamaw and mom. These three women are such an important part of my life. I gave each of them a book to write down family stories and memories. I can't wait to get them back one day with all the treasures and wisdom they have to share.
This sums it up...Christmas was a fun and exciting and tiring day!

The day after Christmas I boarded a plane very early to head to Pittsburgh, PA to drive over to Ohio with Megan to celebrate the wedding of my dear friends, Shannon and Jordan. I was able to spend some sweet time with friends that I had not seen in a while.
Here are the new Mr. and Mrs. Edwards! The ceremony was such a testimony to their love for each other and their love for God. I pray God's richest blessings on this newly married couple.
I miss my friend so much...but was so happy to be a part of her special day!

So this brings us to New Year's which was spent with some great friends, good food, lots of laughter and a little Rock Band! So fun!
Here is to 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips