Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Days to Hope!

Two years ago today, our lives were blessed with a special little girl...Hope Eliana Martins! I will never forget making the trek to Virginia Beach to meet her. I was in love from the moment I saw her. And it has been a joy to be able to watch her grow and be a part of her life for these past two years. She is a spunky little gal, with such a sweet and caring spirit! This summer I was able to go to Tennessee and meet her little sister Maddie. It was so amazing to watch Hope shower Maddie with kisses and love on her! Such a special bond they will have! I know that God has big plans in store for this little one! Happy Birthday Hope...I feel so blessed to be your Auntie! I love you so much!





2 comments:

  1. We just got a chance to check our blog and e-mail this morning and, oh friend, what a surprise! WE are the blessed ones for having you as our friend and auntie!

    Hope was grinning ear to ear as I read this to her and showed her the pictures. Before I could even ask her what she wanted to say to you, she saw the 2nd pic and exclaimed, "Auntie Brooke!" Then she said (with no prompting)...
    "Auntie Brooke, I'm up!"
    "I love you!"
    "I love you too, Auntie Brooke!"

    Counting down the days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog... I do not love that I'm not in the "cool chicks" picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips