Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag...I'm it...




I was tagged by my dear friend Christal to share 7 random or weird facts about myself. So enjoy!

1. I have a famous name...most of you probably already know this but my name is Jessica Brooke Simpson. So you can impress all your friends by letting them know you are friends with good ole' Jessica Simpson. By the way, I do know what Chicken of the Sea is!

2. I have a long list of words that make me cringe when they are said. I would tell you what they are but I would have to kill you! Don't worry though, if you say them I you will know it!

3. I have a secret desire to visit Cleveland, Georgia and Babyland General Hospital...I am obsessed with the names of Cabbage Patch Kids (thanks Lori, Beth and Sarai!). We even found one named Sarai...that's right spelled with an I!

4. I have had to file 2 worker's comp claims while working at my school. One for trying to cut my finder off while making clocks with my kids and one for falling in a hole and spraining my ankle! Me, clumsy...no way!

5. Broadway shows are really exciting to me and I would go to them all if I could. My person favorite of course is Wicked but I have seen Mama Mia, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, The 25th Annual Putnam County SPelling Bee, Rent, A Chorus Line, Legally Blonde and hopefully many more. I have actually seen some of these twice and maybe three or four times.

6. I attended the World Odyssey of the Mind competition when I was in 8th grade in Boulder, CO. Odyssey of the Mind was a creative problem solving competition and our team made it to the world finals. It was an amazing trip...such a great experience.

7. My very first job was working at K-Mart and I had to wear one of those super cool red vests. I even got to announce a Blue Light Special once!

The other part of this tag is to tag seven friends...So I tag...
Kristi
Jayme
Suzanne
Amanda
Nina
Robyn
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me friend, I'm going to watch survivor, but I'll do my tag later!

    Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked your blog and finally posted my tag.. check out my randomness....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I'm not blogging right now, but plan to start again after the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I know these things about you, and all of them make me laugh and love you that much more!

    Oh the things and times we have seen each other through... as I type a vision of nasty salad and Ray Boltz, holding hands, and driving into the sunset... just the tip of the iceberg!

    Hope you're having a great day, my friend... missing you lots!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips