Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If you read this...

Dear 4 people who might read this blog...

Sorry I have been a blog slacker and have not updated in a while. It is not that I have not had things to say to you...just I guess not sure what to say! So...I promise to update with a much better post soon. But for now here are the top five things that have happened since I last blogged...

1. Went to see Wicked with some super cool friends
2. Thanksgiving with the family
3. Christmas decorations are in process at the Simpson home...woohoo!
4. Saw my super precious Goddaughter sing some very cute songs at her Thanksgiving play
5. Got to spend some good friend time with Shannon...my friend who moved far away to Mississippi

I am sure there are a million and one other things I could tell you about and I will update more later.

Until next time...
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. You have been up to... A LOT! I am laughing out loud at the thought of Ivy up there on that stage calling for you to come sing with her. Sooo sweet!

    And you all must take me to see "Wicked" you know? When we were in New York it was always sold out, so I've never been... nothing like a subtle hint, huh? :)

    MISSING you tonight as I sit by our tree... wishing we could have a cup of coffee and decorate together!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips