Monday, October 21, 2013

day 21 :: morning song

It's Monday Music day on the blog and I am so excited to share a new song from one of my absolute favorite bands.  If you don't know The Avett Brothers...shame on you :)  I love this band from Concord, NC!  They are amazing musicians and great song writers.  If you ever get the chance to see them live, I highly recommend.  This song, Morning Song, is from their brand new album, and I think I am in love with this song. 

Some of my favorite lyrics are...

Hurt so bad
More than I expected that it would
Worse than that
It seems to be lasting just a little
Longer than it should

It’s alright
If you finally stop caring
Just don’t go and tell someone that does
Cause even though I know there’s hope in
Every morning song
I have to find that melody alone


Take a listen and enjoy friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips